Most Popular Products
Dealing in a wide array of Power Chucks for CNC Machines, Lathe Chucks widely known for its high durability, precision, and fine surface finishing.
Karam Chucks is engaged in trading, exporter and distribution of various types of Lathe Chucks both manually & power operated. Established in the year 1979, we have been enjoying the remarkable status in this competitive segment. Over the years of dedicated efforts and hard work, we have fostered amicable business relation with numerous buyer across India and overseas. We are named among the renowned Exporter, Supplier, Distributor and Trader of Power Chucks for CNC Machines. Owing to our enriching industry experience and vast know-how, we have proved our credentials in the field of manufacturing Lathe Chucks, CNC Lathe Chucks, Power Chucks, Precision Machine Tools Accessories, etc.
Leadership & Deep Professional ExpertiseOur company has been growing at a steady pace, ever since the inception. Under the exemplary guidance of our mentor Mr. Didarjit Singh, we have marked our prominence in the engineering sector. His vast expertise in the domain as well as intense industry knowledge enables us in fulfilling challenging market requirements with precision. Further, with the assistance of our service engineers, we offer rewinding services for Special Purpose Chuck, Lathe Chucks, CNC Lathe Chucks, Drill Chuck, Soft Jaws, Rotary Cylinder and Back Plate. Be it non-cylindrical or special component, our expert team will efficiently provide you with best solutions for all your work related problems. Business Highlights
- Proprietor Name: Mr. Didarjit Singh
- Legal Status of Firm: Proprietorship Firm
- Major Markets: Indian Subcontinent
- Key Customers: Bajaj Sons Limited (Ludhiana, Punjab), JVR Forgings Limited (Ludhiana, Punjab), The Emson Group (Ludhiana, Punjab)
- Trade Memberships: Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, Apex Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Chamber of Indl. & Comm. Undertakings, Ludhiana Machine Tools Makers Assn., Confederation of Indian Industry & EEPC - Engineering Export Promotion Council
- Annual Turnover
- 2009-10 up to US$ 0.25 Million (or upto Rs. 1 Crore Approx.)
- 2008-09 up to US$ 0.25 Million (or upto Rs. 1 Crore Approx.)
- 2007-08 up to US$ 0.25 Million (or upto Rs. 1 Crore Approx.)
- Size of Premises: 150 square yards
- State of the art permanent facility, stable power back-up, labour unions